• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

breeding accidental crosses

Genetikx said:
No pics atm but I seem to have these too on my yellow bs...One of em anyway. Wonder if we got the same seed source
Got mine from jcw , not a bad tasting cross though and it grows nice.

My plants are just starting to flower and I started my seeds at the end of January so I wouldn't worry lol.  I kept them inside way too long, but they're outside now soaking up the sun so hopefully you and I both will have some peppers :)

Mike

I guess I'm ok my one Hab is on fire.. bout 24 pods last count.  That's about a 100 day maturity right?  As opposed to 120 on the hotter Chinenses.. so I'm looking at another week or two... IF IT WOULD STOP RAINING EVERY OTHER DAY!

nattymari said:
I guess I'm ok my one Hab is on fire.. bout 24 pods last count.  That's about a 100 day maturity right?  As opposed to 120 on the hotter Chinenses.. so I'm looking at another week or two... IF IT WOULD STOP RAINING EVERY OTHER DAY!
hahaha I feel you! My plants in 5gal pots got blown over by all the high winds/tornado warnings. This year is pretty tough but still have plenty of time

Baseman said:
hahaha I feel you! My plants in 5gal pots got blown over by all the high winds/tornado warnings. This year is pretty tough but still have plenty of time
@Baseman.... yeah I had a tarp covering them but they got wet enough and my Moruga lost a growing branch... it has plenty of foliage though so I'm not worried.

Baseman said:
Most of my plants have been loving the intermittent rain. Especially my dragons claw peppers. But that said its better for my pumpkins than anything. Thank god the peppers are all still thriving in the pots minus one super stunted cayenne.

Back