• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Addiction level of this site

How much are you addicted to this site?How often in a day you visit THP

me: i'm addicted like :crazy: , several times a day i'm in this site wondering around, reading topics

The grow room, the computer, the grow room , the computer, the grow room, the......... :beer: .........computer, the grow room........ :mouthonfire:

Greg

Iㅠㅑㅎ ㅗㅑ호 5 새 ㅣㅣ 채ㅜㅊㄷ굳ㅇ.Means nothing!! Just tried to type "a big high 5" to al the cool people on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The grow room, the computer, the grow room , the computer, the grow room, the......... :beer: .........computer, the grow room........ :mouthonfire:

Greg
That was most aussies here were doing all winter to mid spring (depending on location of course). We are allowed outside though now!

I work from home, and am on the computer all day. I have a tab reserved specially for THP. I check it AT LEAST every 15 minutes while I'm working.

Hmm, hope my boss never gets on here. :eek:

just found site but its the only thing i do on the computer. i come in from the farm several times a day just to log on :mouthonfire:

just found site but its the only thing i do on the computer. i come in from the farm several times a day just to log on :mouthonfire:
you can keep it logged in (remembering pwd), mate...that's way you are faster in accessing the forum and returning back to your farm :D

This new member here is highly addicted to this site.
I am it from my computer & android phone every day & night.
Sorry gotta go, off to the grow section.
Cheers every one :beer:

Robert

Well Facebook used to be my addiction but now I shoot up THP like you wouldn't believe. Almost all day. I am always logged in at least. My only internet is my phone so its with me everywhere!!!

I am on here maybe 10 times a day. Lately I've been busy with end of year stuff so I have been less posty. Still counts as a fix if I read everyone else's though. :hell:

my computer is programmed to boot up and log in to THP 10 minutes before I get up.

(j/k) but you get the idea~ Right now I'm on THP before I've even gotten a cup of coffee.

Ya I second HH81BetterHalf's comment :dance: Been here for about a month and can't seem to get away from it :drooling:
So much to see :eek:
So much to learn :eh:
So much to Do :rolleyes:
and
No where else to go :cheers:

YOU Guys are the BEST :woohoo:

Back