• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

African Birdseye Pepper and Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend

Greetings everyone, My name is Marzuk, and this is my grow log tracking my first pepper gardening attempt. Wish me luck and I will be looking to the community to offer their expertise to help me maximize my production and success. Thank you all for looking. I will be posting pictures shortly.

Thanks Argflores! I appreciate it!

here are some pics of the African Birdseye, i'll try to post a few pics of the moruga too

Here are some pics of the Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend : Had 4 seeds to start, 2 germinated!

Here are some additional pictures of some African Birdseye I transplanted into a larger tub. Also some other seedlings as well as my Black Krim Tomatoes

Need help! tried to stick my morugas in a small makeshift greenhouse outside which didn't have enough holes in it for ventilation..anyone have any advice? tips on how to heal this sick plant, will they live???! I feel really bad--these are my only 2 moruga's... :(

sany0442z.jpg

sany0443.jpg

sany0444.jpg

sany0445.jpg

new baby moruga courtesy of keybrdkid

Black Krim Tomato
African Birdseye Pepper
Close up on African Birdseye Pepper which magically transformed into a Tomato plant
Black Krim Tomato plants
Yup

aww!! My morouga is about to die... so I know the feeling. I keep holding on though. How are the tomatoes and the rest of your peppers doing??

Back