• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

AISPES

So once they are stable then what are the rules? How detailed do the documents need to be? Is it just general observations or do you go into specific technical details? It could be extremely time consuming?

The card is not complicated ... contains general descriptors:

plant habit, corolla color, flower posture, presence of teeth, etc., etc.

We are also working with several banks of germplasm: CGN, IPK, USDA and is required this commitment of description

Just will be stabilized will be available to all .... the work will be completed :mouthonfire: ...

but until then, it is best to avoid that circulate the seeds outside of the members of the Association ... you do not understand anything and the work would no longer be monitored ....

Quantify the time I do not know ... we say that it takes at least 4 / 5 generations ... perhaps sooner, perhaps after

With the pimenta tiger is going well :dance:

Pimenta tiger AISPES F2

DSCN0084.JPG

The Colour patern on the Pimenta Tiger is very unusual does anyone know what causes this Marco?Could it be similar to the stripey patterns that is produced on certain Tomatos????

The card is not complicated ... contains general descriptors:

plant habit, corolla color, flower posture, presence of teeth, etc., etc.

We are also working with several banks of germplasm: CGN, IPK, USDA and is required this commitment of description

Just will be stabilized will be available to all .... the work will be completed :mouthonfire: ...

but until then, it is best to avoid that circulate the seeds outside of the members of the Association ... you do not understand anything and the work would no longer be monitored ....

Quantify the time I do not know ... we say that it takes at least 4 / 5 generations ... perhaps sooner, perhaps after

With the pimenta tiger is going well :dance:

Pimenta tiger AISPES F2

DSCN0084.JPG

I totally understand about not wanting to circulate unstable breeds! So once you have done a generation would you then pass on seeds and then can wait for a few more generations and request it back or is it up to you to grow out all generations?

Love that chilli! If I join now would there be seed available? ;)

Here in Italy it is summer ... and the first isolated fruits are ripening ... I do not know if they were seeds of past generations

Obviously not all reseeded ... but only those that meet the parameters that we set ourselves ... which vary from variety to variety

for example: fruit size, disease resistance, presence or absence of tail, streaking, productivity

At the end of the harvest proceeds to the selection of those to carry on ... by mutual agreement between the partners

You should send an email directly to AISPES ... however, i send your request :cool:

The Colour patern on the Pimenta Tiger is very unusual does anyone know what causes this Marco?Could it be similar to the stripey patterns that is produced on certain Tomatos????

Hi my friend Grant ... how are you? excuse for my absence but I had several commitments ... some beautiful (travel in Brazil), others a little less

We do not know what can be ...

and is an unstable character ... for now only my plants continue to manifest in F2

Here in Italy it is summer ... and the first isolated fruits are ripening ... I do not know if they were seeds of past generations

Obviously not all reseeded ... but only those that meet the parameters that we set ourselves ... which vary from variety to variety

for example: fruit size, disease resistance, presence or absence of tail, streaking, productivity

At the end of the harvest proceeds to the selection of those to carry on ... by mutual agreement between the partners

You should send an email directly to AISPES ... however, i send your request :cool:
great thanks for answering my many, many questions!!!
I will look into joining when i get a chance.

explain the concept

I do not mean that anyone who is not associated is not able to carry out the selection

I say only that the seeds then circulate freely and without central control, which in turn chooses the best variety in the various generations

I long ago gave Trinidad Scorpion chocolate seeds ...
who then made ​​the rounds of the fans .... and now there are many variants ... and you can not bring order

Many of the Trinidad Scorpion chocolate now circulating among fans derive from my seeds ... but they are all different

We have chosen the AISPES this and now will select carefully

AISPES.jpg

Don't worry Mega, as a fellow non-native english speaker I did understand what you meant but pointed out that your wording might be seen as insulting for people that do not know that you are doing a great job communicating in a foreign language.

its ok, i knew you weren't trying to be rude and understand that english isnt your first language :cool:
I also understand that if there was no control that people would get very excited and then you end up with a heap of unstable or different strains and you want to perfect one.

Marco, how fun was the trip to Brazil? Hunting for wild peppers, sounds like something I would like to do but only hunting tarantulas! I can't wait to see your pictures.

Bump. Did the wild report ever get released in English?

Thanks! And I intend to join AISPES later this year in the hopes of being able to meet grow requirements for 2013.

Back