AJIJOE AND JIM WEAVER ARE TAG-TEAMING!!! lol

Sounds like a good reason to visit P.A. Happy to hear that you are teaming up with Mr. Weaver, keep us posted Joe, congrats!

Just read up on these field excursions.  Sounds like an amazingly fun time.  I'll definitely try to make it.  

Thanks for setting this up!  

ronaldo_fanbelt said:
You guys will do it up big! The pods and seeds I got form you were all awesome Joe. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.
it will be great to have you looks like you have a heck of a drive ahead of you

AdamStl said:
Following this post, sounds interesting and can't wait to see what cones along in the near future.
great tag along im sure you will be interested as this unfolds
too early to say just what we are up to because we have not gotten to the seeds, but we will be picking through my inventory FEB 20th and directly after that the seeds get planted, i am pumped to say the least

thanks your friend Joe

Sounds like your going to be busy this year.
I am sure its going to be interesting and amazing!
I wish you the best on this excursion adventure!
I will be sure to be following you.

Joe, you never stop amazing me !!

You sent me a couple seeds a few years ago that helped start me on this obsession.. haha
Can never thank you enough for that. Want to see where this heads!

well im sorry i didn't get back soon been a busy and saddening week, i lost my brother in law from my dads daughter previous marriage had a the funeral being of the week

however THERE IS GOING TO BE PLENTY OF SUPER HOTS THIS YEAR FOR THE FIELD EXCURSION!!

what a great day it was and you should have seen Jim's face when i rolled up with everything i had, he was genuinely surprised and overwhelmed at the amount of seeds he ended up with

EVERYONE HANG ONTO YOUR HATS THIS YEAR ITS GONNA BE WELL WORTH COMING OUT FOR!!!

cant report too much else now as its way too early, but it is shaping up to be a goodie!!!!

thanks your friend Joe

Plantguy76 said:
Sounds like your going to be busy this year.
I am sure its going to be interesting and amazing!
I wish you the best on this excursion adventure!
I will be sure to be following you.
oh yes but t a good busy year

Sorry for your loss Joe, hope their grow is much better this year with your assistance. Almost every plant that hit my local nursery was not their normal healthy product last year and many plants ended up being crosses and not true.

Here's to a successful colabo!  :cheers:

Back