• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ajijoe wants to kill me...........

Nigel said:
HaHa, that`s funny. The most I`ve done in a day is 5, all around Fatalii-hot. I expect to try and push the limits..........
i have given you the tools to do so, GO FOR IT!!!

loL

THANKS JOE

Nigel said:
HaHa, that`s funny. The most I`ve done in a day is 5, all around Fatalii-hot. I expect to try and push the limits..........
Ruins the palate to do too many at a sitting.
They would have a much different profile if yer mouth wasn't already abused.
Carry on. I find your reviews honest and understandable the way you currently do them.

And I curse you for making me plant so many varieties I wouldn't have considered before watching. :party:

Gotrox said:
Ruins the palate to do too many at a sitting.
They would have a much different profile if yer mouth wasn't already abused.
Carry on. I find your reviews honest and understandable the way you currently do them.

And I curse you for making me plant so many varieties I wouldn't have considered before watching. :party:
Agreed, it does ruin your palate to do too many. I think I have a decent idea of how long it takes for my taste buds to recover and I try have at least 90 minutes between peppers. Some are more damaging than others, of course.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate them very much. 

I`m not sorry for trying to make your grow list a lot bigger, though.............   :rofl:

Back