for-sale Ajijoes super seed sale has ended permanantly

I got mine in today. Can't wait to start. Thanks for the extras Joe and the Giant Thai Yellow!

YOU ARE WELCOME AND ENJOY!!

AND I JUST COULD NOT RESIST SHARE THE YELLOW THAI THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST ONES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

thanks your friend joe

Hey Joe,
Getting my Bubble Envelope ready to place an order Monday... I following these instructions to get my SASBE ready:
http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/

Saw in your Word Doc this though:
"... ALL U.S. ORDERS PLEASE SUPPLY BUBBLE ENVELOPES AND LITTLE ZIP BAGS(zip bags only if your able to supply) FOR ALL SASBE, ALSO PLEASE ADD ENOUGH POSTAGE AS WELL AND PLEASE DO NOT PUT MY ADDRESS/NAME ON THE ENVELOPE THAT I WILL BE SHIPPING BACK TO YOU"

My quick question is why not supply two labels so you can swap the From and To... Why wouldn't your name be on the 'From:'?
EDIT: After thinking about it a minute after posting this, i assume now if not enough postage was supplied, then it would still at least get to the customer (so they'd pay the extra postage as needed :) )?

Thanks,
Ari

I told them to add as much postage as they thought I needed, then add one more stamp. It's not worth 35 cents to end up not making it here.

Hey Joe,
Getting my Bubble Envelope ready to place an order Monday... I following these instructions to get my SASBE ready:
http://thehotpepper....-to-do-a-sasbe/

Saw in your Word Doc this though:
"... ALL U.S. ORDERS PLEASE SUPPLY BUBBLE ENVELOPES AND LITTLE ZIP BAGS(zip bags only if your able to supply) FOR ALL SASBE, ALSO PLEASE ADD ENOUGH POSTAGE AS WELL AND PLEASE DO NOT PUT MY ADDRESS/NAME ON THE ENVELOPE THAT I WILL BE SHIPPING BACK TO YOU"

My quick question is why not supply two labels so you can swap the From and To... Why wouldn't your name be on the 'From:'?
EDIT: After thinking about it a minute after posting this, i assume now if not enough postage was supplied, then it would still at least get to the customer (so they'd pay the extra postage as needed :) )?

Thanks,
Ari
thanks i will be looking for it and yes the swap would be just fine
and yes it would still come to you but the post office would hold it for ransom until you have payed the balance

thanks your friend Joe

I told them to add as much postage as they thought I needed, then add one more stamp. It's not worth 35 cents to end up not making it here.
thanks good advise its what i always do when im sending stuff out and recommend people do it also

thanks your friend Joe

i just added some Red Savina and Gotchugaru Korean chile seeds to the list

got lots of goodies to off

thanks your friend Joe

Back