• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJs Peppers Starting to Produce - 06-09-09

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
Skealo...I wanted to start a thread for my pods for my records...hope you don't mind...this way, I can look back in the archives and search on my titles...

My pepper plants are starting to produce like mad...this will be an extended pictorial with 19 photos of different varieties...I just walked around the back yard and took pics...hope you guys/gals enjoy...no particular order...just how they loaded on photobucket...

7 Pot...

06-09-09a7Pot.jpg

Anaheim

06-09-09aAnaheim.jpg

Bhut Jolokia

06-09-09aBhutJolokia.jpg

Bih Jolokia

06-09-09aBihJolokia.jpg

Continued

Bulls Horn

06-09-09aBullsHorn.jpg

Fatalii

06-09-09aFatalii2.jpg

Foodarama Scotch Bonnet

06-09-09aFoodaramaScotchBonnet.jpg

Golden Cayenne

06-09-09aGoldenCayenne.jpg

Continued

Kung Pao Hybrid

06-09-09aKungPaoHybrid.jpg

Mariachi Hybrid

06-09-09aMariachiHybrid.jpg

Naga Morich...a couple starting to ripen

06-09-09aNagaMorich.jpg

NuMex Sandia

06-09-09aNuMexSandia.jpg

Continued

Ristra Cayenne - biggest cayenne I have ever grown

06-09-09aRistraCayenne.jpg

Serrano

06-09-09aSerrano.jpg

Super Chili

06-09-09aSuperChili.jpg

Trinidad Congo

06-09-09aTrinidadCongo.jpg

Continued

Trinidad Scorpion 1 ...may be a 7 Pot from Trini

06-09-09aTrinidadScorpion1.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion 2

06-09-09aTrinidadScorpion2.jpg

Super Cayenne II Hybrid

060909aSuperCayenneIIHybrid.jpg

It's gonna be a good year...I can tell already...

Nice shots AJ. Keep them coming. The Cayenne Super II, you grew it last year and liked right? I am thinking about growing a couple of these next season.

Awesome pics AJ thanks. Your Bhut jolokia looks wicked. Seriously wicked. Have you tried the Foodarama Scotch Bonnets yet? I've got some going this year and am curious. Looks like a good year headed your way AJ.

I'm losing patience with my plants looking at all the pods around here. Come on sun!!

Thanks all...the weather has cooperated this year better than last so I just hope I can keep them going thru July and August without getting root rot like I did last year...

Josh said:
The Cayenne Super II, you grew it last year and liked right? I am thinking about growing a couple of these next season.

yes I did Josh and they are the best producers of good Cayenne pods I have ever grown...I will grow them every year...I have 5 of them.

patrick said:
Have you tried the Foodarama Scotch Bonnets yet? I've got some going this year and am curious.

I'm losing patience with my plants looking at all the pods around here. Come on sun!!

Have not tried the Foodaramas yet...first year to grow them...I am also growing Scotch Bonnets from two different seed suppliers and several Jamaican Scotch Bonnets too.

It won't be long now before your plants hit overdrive...

PepperLover said:
...but why the naga morich looks so small?

I don't know...it may be a cross...all of the other Naga Morich plants I have (probably 17 or 18 of them) that have pods on are your typical pod shape...I will eat one today and find out how much fire it has...

AlabamaJack said:
Skealo...I wanted to start a thread for my pods for my records...hope you don't mind...this way, I can look back in the archives and search on my titles...

My pepper plants are starting to produce like mad...this will be an extended pictorial with 19 photos of different varieties...I just walked around the back yard and took pics...hope you guys/gals enjoy...no particular order...just how they loaded on photobucket...

Continued

The thread is great! Why would I mind?

Back