Albo'gators complete and shipping NOW

k51rn8.jpg

The HBD Albo'gator is complete and shipping now!

I have a question for you. I'm just a grower, and have a small collection of 25 hot sauces(small collection compared to the people on this site, but large compared to the average person). I'm actually not a sauce person really, I got into this hobby because I like to cook with hot peppers and tomatoes, I'm a salsa person.

Anyway, I went to your site and was surprized by the price tag. Then I decided to do some research, and now I see that your price is not bad at all. However, I still do not understand the reasoning behind the prices and wanted to know if you could educate me. Is is because of the containers that these sauces are in, or is it the value of the actual sauce? I see you have some hand-blown glass, and others have 24k gold skulls.

I thought I had rare sauces until I just did the research.

I think a lot of people on here could tell you quite a bit about why they collect and how they determine what they are willing to pay for an item. I cannot speak for other manufactures but our price comes from a variety of places. First is the the bottle, which we have had custom crafted one by one. Every one is slightly different from the next so in fact each and every bottle is one of a kind. Several hours of work go into each one. You can see a video of some of that element on our you tube channel. Another aspect is the peppers, they are not necessarily rare or uncommon, they are ivory habanero, white devil's tongue and aribibi gusano. Nicole and I did personally grow 80% of the peppers ourselves specifically for this recipe and we hand picked and selected 100% of the peppers. I can say that our price does not reflect selling something on a name, because we don't really have one just yet, we are pretty new and just had an idea for this piece and we brought it to life. I hope everyone enjoys the finished product as much as we have found enjoyment in the many months dedicated to making it happen.

looking forward to receiving mine!

this will be the 500th bottle in my collection - I have been holdng off buying anything else till it gets here - wanted #500 to be a bit special!

Yours should be there today, let me know when it arrives. The Hangs tag is in an envelope in the box so look out for that. Post some pics when you get it.

looking forward to receiving mine!

this will be the 500th bottle in my collection - I have been holdng off buying anything else till it gets here - wanted #500 to be a bit special!

Back