seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

USMC!!!! You say "[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]your attitude, immaturity, and the lack of trust in you does." You have no idea. Ive been working my a$$ off to try to make 1200 dollars to start this you have no idea. YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!!! Who cares if i dont eat a pepper get over it. Your the one in chat always trying to start shit. Just remember when i have one of the largest seed businesses. I wont let you buy from me! And same with anybody else on here that has a problem with me. You have no idea how hard it is to raise 1200 bucks. when your 15 and cant get a job or anything. I walk they neighborhoods asking people if i could mow there lawn i barely get a response. Has the owner of walmart tried everything he sells????? NO!!!! Does the owner of petsmart have every pet that he sells in his house. NO!!!!! Think what you want. GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD USMC... I'm NOT GOING TO EAT A SUPER HOT PEPPER!!!!![/background]

USMC!!!! You say "[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]your attitude, immaturity, and the lack of trust in you does." You have no idea. Ive been working my a$$ off to try to make 1200 dollars to start this you have no idea. YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!!! Who cares if i dont eat a pepper get over it. Your the one in chat always trying to start shit. Just remember when i have one of the largest seed businesses. I wont let you buy from me! And same with anybody else on here that has a problem with me. You have no idea how hard it is to raise 1200 bucks. when your 15 and cant get a job or anything. I walk they neighborhoods asking people if i could mow there lawn i barely get a response. Has the owner of walmart tried everything he sells????? NO!!!! Does the owner of petsmart have every pet that he sells in his house. NO!!!!! Think what you want. GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD USMC... I'm NOT GOING TO EAT A SUPER HOT PEPPER!!!!![/background]
im sorry that you dont like usmc and i dont know if you didnt see it but i show you anyway
NO COMMENTS IN MARKETPLACE TOPICS. This is an area for business, not discussion or critique. If you see something suspicious please use the Report button.

Violators will be warned, and repeat offenders will be banned.
And your also not allowed to promote whatever your doing on this topic it its the wrong place im just giving you a heads up because they give warning points like pedofiles give candy

Its not very hard to raise $1200 man. Get a job!!! You are legal to work when you are 14 and you say your 15. Nothing in this world is free man. You should probably understand this right now if you want to succeed. Hand outs don't start a business my friend, hard work and determination will. Good luck.

Can't get a job around here at 15. They are all taken. I live in Rockford Illinois. Number 9 worst city in the US to live in. And its because lack of jobs. You would understand if you lived here. But you dont. So You can't really say that without a know fact

hey greenhouse im 15 tooooo but i dont go and ask people for seeds all the time i got free seeds off here like 3 times and if i were on the train i would have some seeds to give you came out and said you have none and that all you want is seeds to start your seed selling bussiness. i understand about the job thing the only place that will maybe hire 15 year olds is mcdonalds and they arnt hiring but you said you mow lawns and stuff that is what i do for some extra cash. it is hard to raise 1200 when your 15 and no one will hire little punk teenagers but its life when your 16 it will be alot easier to get a job. then you can start saving them paychecks and buy some whole sale seeds and they were right above when they said that most if not all the train seeds are op i sure would be pissed if i got some op seeds from you and you didnt tell me so dont rely on these seeds buy some isolate them and go from there.

Wait. Did you ask me for seeds. ?? Check yourself buddy. I've sent people on here seeds if I HAVE it. Just haven't had time to update my seed avail list. If you've ask me for seeds and i haven't sent it yet. Let me know i do have other priorities. Called family. Work. School. The garden. At times I forget who's asked me for seeds. Pls remind me again. Thanks for posting. And just FYI. When you. Get seeds from other people. I've gotten a pinch. Just enough to grow for the season.

You're quoting the rules yet you're agreeing with usmc.

hahahahahahaha yeah thats how many of them are

Wait. Did you ask me for seeds. ?? Check yourself buddy. I've sent people on here seeds if I HAVE it. Just haven't had time to update my seed avail list. If you've ask me for seeds and i haven't sent it yet. Let me know i do have other priorities. Called family. Work. School. The garden. At times I forget who's asked me for seeds. Pls remind me again. Thanks for posting. And just FYI. When you. Get seeds from other people. I've gotten a pinch. Just enough to grow for the season.

You're quoting the rules yet you're agreeing with usmc.
first of all i never asked you for seeds second i agreed with mr.rich because he was right and your not following the rules so why should everyone else have to ????? this is suppose to be for seed trading selling or buying not everything else thats going on here. I HOPE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED

i reported this thread to thp so they can review it and see how no one is talking about seeds and everyone is talking about their personal lives and such

Yes jss. Moving on. Good to see te train moving.

Was talking to usmc regarding sending seeds. Yes jss. Moving on. Good to see te train moving.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]6. Jamison Wisconsin[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7. Dragonpeppers[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]8. griff87 Hamburg, NY [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]9. Durhan_Bull Durham NC
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP) Northwest CT
11. Melissa 77754 Corona, CA
12. stc3248 Poway, CA
13. Jsschrstrcks region 9b ????
14. chef c BLANK
15. Gnarlyeggs Philadelphia, PA
16. Pash Orange County, CA
17. pinoypride83 Ewa Beach, HI
18. nmorris279 Riverside, CA

19. CUBANSURFER Lafayette, LA
20. cpmansebo10 Ohio
21. RCC Triangle, NC
22. Sr. Beaver Arizona
23. Yumyumyellow Alexandria VA
24. Windsong Georgia
25. Bamaboy1975 Suffolk, VA
26. Chile_freak North Carolina
27. Teamcole Orange, TX
28. SocalChilehead Los Angeles, CA
29. Thecollegekid Colorado
30. Bodeen
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]31. Souf[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]32. Emon069 Boulder City, NV
33. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]34. Stalin---chicago, IL
[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]coheed196- Central BAMA[/background]

Loafers. You're up next. Enjoy the bountiful seeds and grow grow grow

Soo much drama, and only 24 spots off!

ba7d6714.jpg

lalalalalalala, i just want a train to arrive in hawaii, 2 trains already derailed for me, better not this one also

[sup]Loafers.[/sup]

[sup]03110240000206539730 ===> June 18, 2012, 10:21 am ==> Out for Delivery ===> [/sup]
[sup]Delivered June 18, 2012, 3:12 pm [/sup]

Hey guys,

Arrived yesterday and I'm sorting through it right now. Should be out tomorrow by the latest and off to Melissa. Thanks for letting me ride this train.

Awesome work everyone. Great to see this thing coasting along. Riders are doing great. If any problems should arise. Please notify person next on the train. Keep it going. Seems
To be the only train moving right now. Melissa. You're up next. N

Back