seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

I can't mail what I have not received. No word on a tracking number from Cuban yet, either here or by pm so I assume he has not mailed it. So you are in Wake Forest, me too.

I didnt have your addy because you were not the person after me so dont infer something that its not. After Mancebo did not reply to me for 3 days King told me to ship it to you and you mever replied. Had it not been for Durham I still would be waiting for your reply. Anyhow, I do take full responsibility for being sick and my apologies to all of you. The train should arrive in NC Saturday.

Will have tracking # later this evening.

Just to be straight you did reply almost a week later. So dont attack me for your negligence

Timeline for Cuban.
Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:04 AM Cuban posts on this thread that he can't find member RCC triangle on member boards.
Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:43 AM Durham Bull posts that it is RCC, not RCC triangle.
Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:32 PM SocialChilihead posts link to RCC member profile
Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:58 PM KiNGDeNNiZ suggests sending to Durham Bull worst case so we could meet up
Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:26 PM Durham Bull posts saying he has RCC address, PM for address
Sent 04 August 2012 - 01:10 PM Cuban sends PM to RCC and Durham Bull requesting address
Sent 04 August 2012 - 01:15 PM Durham Bull replies with RCC address
Sent 05 August 2012 - 11:08 AM RCC confirms address given by Durham Bull to CubanSurfer

Enough excuses and blame, man up.
Is there a Laser on every seed train????

Mild​
  • Members
  • hotsauce.gif
  • 41 posts

Sent 04 August 2012 - 01:10 PM
okay please send me address and I will send on monday.

I appreciate you helping me out on this 1 thank you

What would cooking be without some good spicy chiles? Simple, dull and boring. Durham Bull

Heating Up
  • Members
  • hotsauce.gif
    hotsauce.gif
  • 304 posts
Sent 04 August 2012 - 01:15 PM
Hey Cuban,

RCC's address is:

DELETED

He's near me here in North Carolina.

Just keep it moving. Hopefully it will go around the second time. It should be full of interesting & HOT seeds.

Sy

Sent 05 August 2012 - 11:08 AM
Thank you Cuban and Durham. That is indeed my address and I am excited to see what gems are in the train for trade. Thanks Sy for the assist.

Kelly

"If there is one kind of person I can't stand, it is an intolerant one" Quote by me

Man up yourself!!!

You caused this in the beginning not me!!!

Tracking #

BTW YOU R THE LASER WHATEVER THAT MEANS!!!!!

When the train got derailed I am the pne that helped King put it back in track so dont go around talking s----t if you are mostly at blame here!!!!

In fact, Mancebo was after me and he never replied so dont judge if you dont know what u r talking about!!!!

Cuban,
It was agreed by all to send it to RCC, which was next on the list. I did provide RCC's address promptly.
It should've have been out earlier, and you did have some other issues to deal with.
That's all RCC's saying. Move on.
Let stop it right here, we don't need any more drama.
Sy

moving forward.... we ALL contributed to getting this train restarted.. no more blaming... pointing fingers or pats on the back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3douqMY4e9M...

lets not worry about who's going to be on the 2nd round.. just need it to go thru the first...

if anything.. MAX 1 week.. even though it should be quicker... we all have outside lives... but waiting sucks.. since i got it first.. im WAITING for it to come my way again.. have a great week everyone.. annd POD POD POD....

Everyone take a deep breath. This stuff is basically free(minus shipping expense) so unless someone takes off with the whole package just chill. No more snapping at each other or throwing blame around. People get sick and sometimes we forget to send stuff out. EVERYONE chill.

Hey guys, I started this train because all the BS from the last train. Lets just realize that this is supposed to be fun.... and LAZER is not to be mentioned in this post :rofl: ... Things were going so great on this train, lets try and get it back there.

I know we are all truly NUTS when it comes to peppers and thats why we freak out, but I think that most people are acting with good intentions. Lets keep this thing going smooth. I want to see round two, though I will have a new address
in WA by then.

Just my two cents... Carry on.

Looks like there is a bump in the road here. This is the latest from USPS

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 9:20 am on August 20, 2012 in BUNN, NC 27508. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I was hoping to be browsing seeds tonight.

Looks like there is a bump in the road here. This is the latest from USPS

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 9:20 am on August 20, 2012 in BUNN, NC 27508. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I was hoping to be browsing seeds tonight.

Kelly,
The address I forwarded was correct?
Sy

Train is rockin' on down the tracks, Georgia bound. Glad we are back in action.

Tracking (no pun intended) number is 0312 0860 0002 2570 3072

Stalin, I was 21, it is headed to 22.

Back