seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

sorry folks.. train is at my place for maintenance ... it start a new round sometime in august.. all those what want to be added can just ask to add on this thread and when it starts i will add accordingly.. ADD NOW to be a rider!!

Hey Denniz, add me on for the fall.  I'm having a knee replacement next month and should be good to go in a month or so.  I'll have a ton of seed to add by September.  Never know, I might even grab something new from the train.  I have about 125 varieties of peppers growing this summer.  Everyone have a great growing season!

Curt

Hey King...

Please add me back on the train for the fall. Will have lots of seeds to add & also looking for other interesting varieties.

Thanks Man...

Sy

SanPatricio said:
DeNNiZ,
    Please keep me on the train for this fall.  I will have new varieties to add from this seasons grow.
(That is if it ever stops :rolleyes: raining in NC.)

I second that rain ever stopping.  My automatic waterers don't have a chance to do their job.  Glad I don't have any plants in the ground, this Georgia clay would drown them out for sure.  (5 gallon buckets rule!)  LOL

Curt

sorry folks.. train is at my place for maintenance ... it start a new round sometime in august.. all those what want to be added can just ask to add on this thread and when it starts i will add accordingly.. ADD NOW to be a rider!!
Hi Denniz,

Sign me up please!

Stephen

Do we have a list for the next round when this gets started back up? just curious, i dont know about anyone else but i cant wait to get this going again :) 

I would love to be added to the seed train, between me and my friends first grow season - we should have a good amount to add to the train :)

Thanks

Hey DeNNiZ, fine looking peppers.  I should be ready with plenty of mine to add when train reaches my station (September...Hint).  I'll post some pepper pics when I recover a little from tomorrow's knee replacement surgery, that is if I remember how to post pics!  LOL   I wish every one a very successful grow season. 

Curt

Back