• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

All Texas THP make it?

Hope everyone around the Dallas area survived the storm last night. Looked pretty wicked. I'm in downtown dallas locked in a hospital room and the lightning/rain was crazy but at least we missed the tornados. I spoke with Chewi and other than a little hail they made it. Hope all the THP Texas members made it along with your peppers ;) prayers out to the families who lost their homes, and for some, their lives.

My joint got some rain and a little wind, that's all. 

Down the road in Crackville, aka Little Elm, they did fine too.

Then again, you could drop a 100 kiloton nuke warhead on that town and maybe do $27.50 in damage.

Rob was this before or after you crawled in the tub? Lol looks like a good rain to me! Hail sucks for sure though. I wish the hail looked like that in Lbk. The two bad ones we had last year you wouldn't want to even be 15 feet from a window.

That was after lol! Drove down to Granbury Saturday night. Couldn't see any damage, must have been outside of town. Suppose to have a chance today and tomorrow for some sky water. We'll take all we can get this time of year, just would rather get it without the tornado threat.

Back