All White Peppers

Any one have any seeds that will produce an all white pepper? Or something close to all white?Or know where I can get some?

I saw some on Junglerain, but they are currently out of stock, I was hoping to get some plants started this year... My Fiancee and I are looking to incorporate them in our upcoming wedding... any ideas or help would be a great assistance!! 

I am willing to pay for postage and seeds if anyone on THP has any seeds handy! 

As always thank you in advance! 

I also wanted to try the white bhut.  Maybe next year.  I've heard that white peppers ripen to a pale yellow and not exactly true white, but I have yet to grow any "white" peppers, so don't really have any experience with them.

I have seeds from this,not isolated.

I might also have seeds for a round version (white pearl),not sure.

Probably have seeds from several others.
Maybe Blondie and a few others that are pretty white.

Don't know purity though of a lot of them.

Do you have grow time,or are you looking for pods/Plants?

I have seeds from this,not isolated.

I might also have seeds for a round version (white pearl),not sure.

Probably have seeds from several others.
Maybe Blondie and a few others that are pretty white.

Don't know purity though of a lot of them.

Do you have grow time,or are you looking for pods/Plants?

Hey mike no white pepper is as attractive as the white rocoto u showed me
I can't wait to try it

The MAYBE white Manzanos have pea sized pods on them now.
I do like the egg shaped pods better than the blocky ,Manzano shape.

Gonna be a LONG wait to see what I get when ripe.

Maybe Christmas time at the earliest,late winter?
Probably early spring.

I have only 1 plant growing from the pod that grew true before in my kitchen now.
From the LAST seed.

I'm convinced that 1 pod out of the 6 IS an Albino.
Never was a cross or developed.I got lucky,maybe...not much crosses with pubes,none are white that I know of.

The rest are Yellow White,They will take more selective breading to get what the 1 true pod grew I think.
Buds and plant (from the pure white)are different than all the gazillion pubes I've grown over the years.

Tons of buds,still indoors, 80+ degrees though.No pod set yet.
Still no winter here.
Lots of low to mid 80 days.
Won't risk putting my last plant outside ,Though I know it would set buds IF it got cool nights.
BUT it will get broad mites and leaf miners out there at night.
It's my holy grail.
I'd rather grow it indoors for years under crap conditions for budding indoors,just to get 1 white pod .eventually,full of good seed.

Once I see IF it grew true,then all bets are off-clone city for me,while I grow out generations for pure stable seed stock.8 min. ...

Not going to spread many seeds around IF I get a white plant until I know it grows true...After that I think cuttings are cool until I stabalize it for seed.

Probably not worth the effort to do the pure seed route except to save the strain for posterity.
Cuttings would sell IF I was into a few quick $.
Once I get stable seeds,since pubes don't cross,it will be easy to save the whites for future reference.

I blew it last time with the original seeds I had,by sending most of my seeds to people and ran out myself.
Same with my Chaguanas #2.
I have no seeds that were isolated and lost the original strain.

I know a lot of people interested in making a White Manzano sauce.
White anything that tastes great,for that matter. LOL

I'll deal with it after I get over the party I'll be having IF I get 1 pure white pod like it's parents seeds.

It'll be like winning the lottery.

So far about ANY white Pube has really been faded yellow.
1 plant from the original 6 pods I had ,grew true,mites killed my plants before pods ripened,the last plant was murdered by the guy I had take it to his place to keep it mite free for me.

He ate several pure white pods from the plant and refused to save seeds for me.
He let the plant die-didn't like White pods,saved only red and yellow plants...

After a pure white I want a pure white Dino pod.

Hombre grows out a LOT of Vallarta seeds I sent him.
Several of the Dino pods he #'rd as P whatever.
He knows his Pubes.A good friend too.

I want a 4 inch PURE white pod that is stable,eventually anyway...

Crap,I just screwed up this guys post...

Back