Allow me to introduce my self

Welcome the the THP forums from SC! I many times will 'secretly' carry a bottle of sauce whenever I may go eat out- definitely not 'bad' to do. If that will be more enjoyable for your eating experience, go for it! Never have gotten any looks....don't think anyone even notices..am quick and sly with the application however!

Welcome from So Cal. I think you will find that a lot of us carry our own sauce, salsa or flakes into different establishments around here. Sounds like you'll fit right in.

Alchymystic said:
Welcome the the THP forums from SC! I many times will 'secretly' carry a bottle of sauce whenever I may go eat out- definitely not 'bad' to do. If that will be more enjoyable for your eating experience, go for it! Never have gotten any looks....don't think anyone even notices..am quick and sly with the application however!
Thanks. You're like a ninja with the application

TexasHotPeppers said:
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you
SL3 said:
Welcome from So Cal. I think you will find that a lot of us carry our own sauce, salsa or flakes into different establishments around here. Sounds like you'll fit right in.
Thanks, glad to hear I'm not the only one

:welcome: from Miami!

Not only do I pack heat (pardon the pun) when I go out to eat, I make no effort to be covert about it whatsoever. So long as it's not the sort of situation where it would be intrusive, I've been known to offer to share with nearby diners, especially when they see it and ask me what it is.

When we went to a new Lebanese place the other day, I actually ended up meeting the owner of the restaurant, who wants to buy fresh pods.

The rest of the world are all chileheads, they just don't know it yet.  :twisted: 

Rymerpt said:
Welcome

I pack powder when i eat out
Guess it's a pretty common thing. Thanks

Maiden said:
Hello from Montréal Canada :)

Thanks ;)
DEFCON Creator said:
Greetings from Defcon HQ...

Greetings to you asa well
Ian S said:

Thanks Ian
Wicked Mike said:

:welcome: from Miami!

Not only do I pack heat (pardon the pun) when I go out to eat, I make no effort to be covert about it whatsoever. So long as it's not the sort of situation where it would be intrusive, I've been known to offer to share with nearby diners, especially when they see it and ask me what it is.

When we went to a new Lebanese place the other day, I actually ended up meeting the owner of the restaurant, who wants to buy fresh pods.

The rest of the world are all chileheads, they just don't know it yet.  :twisted: 

That's awesome. Maybe get some business cards to carry with you too

buddy said:
Greetings from Illinois.
Thanks buddy

Back