Aloha! Konichiwa! from Sin City, NV

Just saying hi!
It's inspiring to see all this hot loving going on. I've only done a little growing of peppers, but I went to the grocery store today and was very disappointed with what they have.
I never did find the answer I was looking for to the question of: "Why are none of the peppers at the grocery store hot?"
In my search for a satisfying painfully hot sensation I found this forum which has me thinking about growing again. In my mind it is a criminal offense to sell habanero's, jalapeno's, red pepper's,etc that are not hot.
A while back a friend of mine gave me a sq. centimeter of a habanero that had me sweating,crying,and desperately trying to wash out the heat (That's the kind of power I want!)
I have some atomic pepper seeds in storage,but they have been in there for a few years now,How long do seeds last?

:welcome: from Lexington, KY! I believe seeds will last several years, but there really is only one way to find out if they are still viable...

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest! I think you need to plant those seeds right away!

Back