vendor Alpha Hydroponics

Has anyone ordered from Alpha Hydroponics recently?  I placed an order on January 8, 2014 for some supplies and haven't received a single update since then.  I can't get them to answer the phone or my emails and their website won't allow you to login or check your order status.  My card was immediately charged so I assume they are still in business.  I know he is a member here so I didn't know if anyone knew what was going on.

Thanks,
Ignite 

I'm thinking that I may need to go ahead and file a dispute with my credit card company.  I really hate to do that but it seems this guy has vanished and I need the money to finish purchasing supplies.  If I knew what was going on I would wait but getting absolutely response is more than a little frustrating.

Thanks

I've sent him a PM, an email, and made multiple calls to his shop. I've left him voicemails and haven't gotten a response. I don't know how else to reach him, other than driving 5 hours to his store.

I've been trying to reach him by phone multiple times a day since Saturday, and I've sent multiple emails since Monday. I sent him a PM on Monday and today...but have not heard a word back. His store number just rings to voicemail and the toll free number now rings to what seems to be his personal voicemail. I've left multiple messages on both systems.

If he's on vacation or shut his store down, he needs to put a notice on his website telling people about it. I'm waiting until Monday before filing a dispute with the bank, after that I need to get my money back so I can order more supplies.

I placed an order for some Mykos in November.  I haven't seen any product as of yet and ZERO response to my 3 emails and 2 voicemails.

I just sent a PM, but looks like he hasn't been active here since mid December.

Just to update this thread...I finally received my order.  I never received an email with shipping info or spoke with anyone from Alpha Hydroponics...despite over ten voicemails and emails.  After filing a complaint with the credit card company, I came home one day to find my order sitting on my doorstep.  It arrived in great shape but was a month late and came with a ton of concern over the company.  I won't be ordering from them again after that ordeal.

That is kind of odd, But good to see you did finally get it,better later than never. Still kind of strange he never said anything. Like i said he was always around for my questions.

Back