• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

American View of History in the US

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United
States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,
"Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!'

The passerby says, "No, senior, you are mistaken, I am Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having
such a beautiful country here in America!"

The person says, '"I not American...I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful country, this America!"

That person puts up his hand and says, "Oh, no, I am from Middle East. I am not an American!"

He finally sees a nice black lady and asks, "Are YOU an American?"

She says, "No, I am from AFRICA!"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

arkangel06 said:
I just barfed and now my nose is bleeding that person and all illeagles and for that matter all legal immagrants should be deported america is for americans
Your ancestors were legal immigrants unless you are Native American. Know your history before you make ignorant comments that can offend others. Your joke is lame and offensive as well.

We don't need that crap here.

thehotpepper.com said:
Your ancestors were legal immigrants unless you are Native American. Know your history before you make ignorant comments that can offend others. Your joke is lame and offensive as well.

We don't need that crap here.

Poor Jacob........

Back