• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

An Interview w/ DEFCON Creator John D.

The man, the myth, the lengend DEFCON Creator sat down with us at NFFS. He and I had a bit of fun and snuck in a bit of DEFCON 0 mayhem on James Beck. Good times!

(and yes there was a wee bit of drinking on the set...)

[video=vimeo;10134471]http://www.vimeo.com/10134471[/video]

GREAT! I watched a few interviews at the show but I missed this one - ever since John told me about it I have been waiting to see it

Good vid. Zeroooooo!

Your vids have excellent production quality, and keep the viewer entertained and informed.

mvinson said:
GREAT! I watched a few interviews at the show but I missed this one - ever since John told me about it I have been waiting to see it

I cruised over to John's booth prior to us shooting this spot and setup the ZERO bit. His wife hooked me up with a straw and had a wry smile on her face, as she knew what was about to go down. After setting up the table, the fellas sat down, James looked at John's hand and shook his head. He knew what was coming next. GAME ON! I'm sure he'll get me back at some point...

thehotpepper.com said:
Good vid. Zeroooooo!

Your vids have excellent production quality, and keep the viewer entertained and informed.

Thank you! It was a ton of fun creating them. This spot with John was one of the most fun, but the audio quality was lacking due the use of an on camera mic. I've got a set of lavs on order for future productions. James does a great job interacting with each guest, which makes my job much easier.

Glad you've enjoyed them!

Back