• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

An upside to my hubby eating hot peppers

So as many of you know I am pregnant. Well I am getting to the point where I get uncomfortable sleeping all night. Recently I have noticed that ever since Aaron started eating peppers daily he doesn't snore at all at night. So I think I have found a positive for hot peppers. All of you who have a spouse or significant other that say you snore take a couple hot peppereveryday and see if you get the same results. :D

So as many of you know I am pregnant. Well I am getting to the point where I get uncomfortable sleeping all night. Recently I have noticed that ever since Aaron started eating peppers daily he doesn't snore at all at night. So I think I have found a positive for hot peppers. All of you who have a spouse or significant other that say you snore take a couple hot peppereveryday and see if you get the same results. :D

Wow I've never heard of this before that's cool! I think chilies have all sorts of healing properties that vary from person to person but this is a new one haha.

I know they open my sinuses as much as afrin does. If I can breath through my nose, no snoring.

However, if I eat hot peppers no kissing, so it's a double edged sword.:cool:

[quote name='HeirloomChef' timestamp='1318611439' post='513711'
However, if I eat hot peppers no kissing, so it's a double edged sword.:cool:
[/quote]

We've been together too long for kissing. Hahahaa. We just give it some time in between him eating them and kisses. :)

I've noticed that since I've received a few different super hots from the generous people of THP that my wife has complained about my snoring. ...maybe there is something to this.

So funny this pops up on new content today. So Aaron hasn't been eating as much hot stuff and the snoring is back. GGGRRR!!!! Hoping to get some more peppers soon. Lol.

Back