• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE NUTS

would you do what the moron did in the video on a dare?

• sure why not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no way.

• only if i was drunk

• Total voters
man i have never laughed so hard in all my life.. if your having problems with the video there is a button to push for that....you gotta see the video the sound only is not as funny

bubbaschili said:
man i have never laughed so hard in all my life.. if your having problems with the video there is a button to push for that...
Hummm....I pushed that button and all that happened was puppies came out of my cd drive... weird... :)

Bubba, man, we may be nuts, but we're not STUPID!!!

GD! that was so funny, I snorted coffee all over my keyboard! Who's gonna pay to clean up this mess???

T

The only thing that I did remotely near that was an accident. I just sliced up some serranos and then I scratched the inside of my nose with my finger...never felt pain like that before...and then on top of that, when my eyes started to water, I wiped them off and got pepper juice in them...it turned from bad to worse really fast.

i saw the caption under the vido of person snorting wassabi and im like..............no fn way.
it hurt me just to watch him.

from what i can tell from the clip he is a radio dj so he probably got nothing extra.

so did you think you would ever see anyone snort milk?

I'm not convinced the guy actually sniffed any. If you watch it slowly, the powder is still there before he swipes his hand across it and pounds his fist on it.
On the other hand, I saw Steve-O (of Jackass fame) positively get a snort-full of liquid wassabi. He immediatly barfed.

Just so Guitar God doesn't feel alone, did the same with Japs. Then I'm driving to work and every time I breathed in it was like "ahhhhhh, cool air" then out, "ooooowww hot air". FUn fun fun!

last night i had my mort and pedestle out and i was grounding up some dried out habeneros...i sneezed like crazy for a hour.... no way was i gonna just snort some.

jailbird i think you may be on something he got mabey 1/10th of it the snorting stick he used kida vered off track soon after he started.... i do remember seeing the jackass wasabi i think it was in the movie.

ps good to see ya posting again jailbird.

jailbird was with me the year i won 1st place show at the state championship....couldn't have done it without him.

super nice guy witha super nice family

he left the sheriffs office and let his hair grow out(the hippie) :P

Back