• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

And now for something completely different...

Well I got the call yesterday that my grandson was born! First in a new generation of Schneiders. Ladies and Gentleman, I am please to announce Ethan Michael Schneider, born July 19th at 3pm CST. 8.5lbs, 20" and perfectly healthy! Born one day past my birthday no less so the kids off to a good start being born in July;)

P_Schneider said:
Well I got the call yesterday that my grandson was born! First in a new generation of Schneiders. Ladies and Gentleman, I am please to announce Ethan Michael Schneider, born July 19th at 3pm CST. 8.5lbs, 20" and perfectly healthy! Born one day past my birthday no less so the kids off to a good start being born in July;)

Congratualtions Paul! And to think, you'll have a smoked turkey to celebrate with!

P_Schneider said:

Congrats Grandpa Schneider!! :onfire:

Tina Brooks said:
So, the babe was swaddled on July 19th... I have one question...

WHERE'S the PIC????

Congrats, Paul!

Here ya go Tina, Ethan & mommy, right after the big move.

ethan.jpg

Back