• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

And the New Season Begins!

Siouxzn said:

Or wanting to use the dirt for something!  :)

Yes I know.. I make this mistake every year. But there are so many varieties I want to try!! I am like a pepper hoarder!

Ok.. so update on the seedlings: I had several pop up on day 5 and every day get new ones.. Most varieties have popped so far with a few stubborn ones. I will give those at least another week and then try again. I will have to transplant the little ones soon into the 2" square rose pots.. I can get 36 of those per tray I think.. Anyhow, pics or it didn't happen:

dEI9nwy.jpg

hvgahiG.jpg

Above each square is the date they popped:

CcWt1Ry.jpg

2cQfZ9d.jpg
This is true. My cat could tell you a time or two it turned my bhut into both a chill out spot and a place to let nature do its thing.
Siouxzn said:

Or wanting to use the dirt for something!  :)

Yes I know.. I make this mistake every year. But there are so many varieties I want to try!! I am like a pepper hoarder!

Ok.. so update on the seedlings: I had several pop up on day 5 and every day get new ones.. Most varieties have popped so far with a few stubborn ones. I will give those at least another week and then try again. I will have to transplant the little ones soon into the 2" square rose pots.. I can get 36 of those per tray I think.. Anyhow, pics or it didn't happen:

dEI9nwy.jpg

hvgahiG.jpg

Above each square is the date they popped:

CcWt1Ry.jpg

2cQfZ9d.jpg
This is true. My cat could tell you a time or two it turned my bhut into both a chill out spot and a place to let nature do its thing.

Back