Another Crazy Canuck

Hello,

My name is Jacques and I'm a chilli head... It started as a kid, daring each other to try Dad's hot sauce and grew from there. Last summer it came to a head when my gf brought back jolokia paste from australia, since then I haven't been the same. People now say I have an crazy gleam in my eye, a burning deep inside. Little do they know, my insides are deeply burning...

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been creeping the forums for a couple months but finally decided to join as I'm about ready take the plunge into my newest (soon to be) obsession. This will be my second year growing peppers, the first from seed. I do have some experience with indoor gardening, as I use to run a hydroponic shop, but not much outdoors so I'm sure it'll be a big learning curve.

Thanks for taking the time and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Since you are a Monkey Hunter, it is best you keep away from me and my troupe.
You are not welcome ....(Just Kidding....Hi From Austin )

MA-MO

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

Such a friendly and informative community, thanks again for the warm welcome.

@ Masala Mojo; No worries here, I got the name from a friends drawing which was based on an anthropology lecture about the evolution of monkeys. The teacher's theory was the highest evolution of monkeys was to become "monkey hunters", proto-humans engaging in war.... Kinda weird but I liked the name so it stuck.

Back