Another free sauce contest

PrimeTime said:
Well I didn't want it to come to this but here it is....

Ill consider the sauce mine!

It says THP PT on the bear but its in yellow.

Minds Blown

:hell:

filmost said:
Quick draw with a pen. Sorry for the messiness!

Ut73LBV.jpg

Rymerpt said:
10430379_10202157325003185_6610481570865533026_n_zpsdba6096f.jpg

Thank you for the chance.

And we have our winners! Filmost, Rymerpt and PrimeTime! Filmost had the most likes so he'll also be getting some extra sauces to try! Thanks everyone. I will be PMing yall shortly for your addresses and I will get the sauce sent out beginning next week.

PrimeTime said:
I really can't accept that....

Pick a better winner!

I got your PM. It will be done, brother. We need more folks like you in this world. :cheers:
Rymerpt said:
Thanks

That was fun

filmost said:
Wow thanks! I saw so busy I completely forgot to check! That was definitely fun!

Thanks, brothers! Your bottles will be sent our the beginning of next week. We really hope yall enjoy your sauces!

TrueNorthReptiles said:

Oh, I thought you were already in the states.

I wish! We get to my home town on July 22nd. By all means feel free to shift the awards if you like for people who are already physically in the states ;-) I just had fun drawing since it had been awhile.

filmost said:

I wish! We get to my home town on July 22nd. By all means feel free to shift the awards if you like for people who are already physically in the states ;-) I just had fun drawing since it had been awhile.

And I should know this already since we've talked about it before. I suffer from C.R.S. (can't remember s**t).

Back