free Another Noob starter seed pack giveaway! (FREE) *CLOSED*

Hey all, first time hosting a seed giveaway here on THP. This is pretty much the same as Matt/MGOLD86 previous offer. The only difference is this one is completely FREE! No SASBE required. Lower 48 states only please. This is a variety offer. Ranging from White Peruvian habs to Carolina Reapers. It's simple the first 5 members. With lower than 100 posts to respond to this wins! An like Matt stated in his. If you already have a healthy seed bank? Please refrain from claiming this. As this is meant for the newer growers to experience different variaties. All seeds are open pollinated.

RULES:

1. Must have post count below 100

2. Respond here in this topic to claim your spot. Then pm me your address.

3. Since this is a free offer. I will only send out seeds once. So please make sure address I am given is correct.

4. This is for the lower 48 States only.

This is a good year to be a noob! Enjoy

I'm in! I have to say this is the most generous group of people I have ever encountered in an online forum. Maybe the heat melts our brains a tad to make everyone nice and helpful? Thanks so much! PM coming.

-Mike

i was mats 5th winner, probably not fair to try to get in on this one also, but my seed bank is like two super hots and a few mediocres(bells, habs, caribs). in the process of building a greenhouse which i think i can get about 100 plants in. so gotta get working on my seeds. id like to be a reserve if your fifth never makes it, hahaha.

maanmaan said:
i was mats 5th winner, probably not fair to try to get in on this one also, but my seed bank is like two super hots and a few mediocres(bells, habs, caribs). in the process of building a greenhouse which i think i can get about 100 plants in. so gotta get working on my seeds. id like to be a reserve if your fifth never makes it, hahaha.
or if you dont mind a sixth, id pay for the shipping like i did with mat. 

Thanks to all that responded. The first 3 that did. Seeds are in the mail. The later 2. I will get em in the mail tomorrow! Thanks and enjoy the growing.

On the contrary, thank YOU Boost for your generosity. I hope I'll have something to show for next year and pass on the noob starter seed pack to others.

thanks alot boost, got my seeds in the mail today, and like the other guys said nice and organized. plenty of them to, my brother came over and you put more than enough seeds of each type that i was able to share with him. i appreciate it

Received my seeds today......

....wow.... There are so many for a lot of varieties... Words cannot express how thankful I am right now. Thank you VERY much Justin.

With the shear amount of seeds, I think I will start at least one plant for each variety indoors. Will see how that works out and try to get a head start for the warmer weather next year. :beer:

Back