• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Another Yellow leaf question....

All,

First time poster, but have been a long time lurker. Awesome forum, has helped out my growing of peppers immensely!!! Thanks to all.

Now on to my question.... I have searched and read many posts RE yellowing of leaves, but I don't think I am having the problems that are mentioned.

I have some newly transplanted seedlings that I have put into bigger containers and currently have them under 24 hour light. The medium I am using is FoxFarm Ocean Forest. The were bottom watered once and were transplanted about 5 days ago. There was no yellowing when transplanted.

Is it too soon for me to worry and should I just give it a little more time? The only thought I had was maybe the initial watering was too much and might have caused this.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

The peppers are M. Scorps and Sunrise Scorps. Image below.

Thanks!!

Bryan

yellow_seedlings1.jpg

Looks like transplant shock to me. When transplanting I have learned to take the root ball and dip in a bucket of water then into the new home. I don't see transplant shock anymore.

:welcome: and enjoy those plants.

Thanks for the tip. They look like they are growing fine and no signs of wilt, etc. So hopefully it will pass.

Back