• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Another youtube chilli novice!

This happened at lunchtime today
i was unlucky and missed the action but i saw the aftermath.
I've never seen someone's face as red and swollen after eating pods (a jar of pickled scotch bonnets) oh the bet was 50 quid he wouldn't eat the whole jar and drink the vinegar. (i like them but i ain't daft!) have a look for yourself

:hell:

A whole jar of pickled scotchs i can handle. Drinking the juice also? Hells no. Talk about a severe laxative!:mouthonfire:

Fresh pods all the time pickled is fine if you do it yourself as you put in other flavours, but these were shop bought.
I'll tell what happened later in the afternoon when i few more folk have watched it!
Oh yea it's gonna be fun at work tomorrow just to see what he's been through since!

talk about ring of fire...

Ya, I couldn't get it to work either.
Appearently it's for mobiles. Tried the desktop version and wouldn't work logged in or not as it said it was a private video. Odd. :(

For all of you that tried to watch this but couldn't get it to work try now as the link now works.
It was my first upload to youtube and i think i've got it sussed now
happy viewing!

Omri said:
Oh c'mon, don't make fun of Dave... he can't help it. ;)

I wasn't even there i came back to see the aftermath!
And the thing i said was bluetooth me that vid i know i few folk that would love to see that

Damn!Damn! and Damn! Man that looked rough. But we don`t know how he was the next day but he survived the filming. lol All that matters. Rich

Back