• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Any Aussies with ripening Bhuts ?

great clip dude! I'm glad to see you turned a nice pink colour and sweated heaps. I'm surprised you didn't salivate more, tear up and have a runnier nose. it's obvious you do have a high tolerance but still that is a damn impressive feat!!!

btw, why do you have to wait for the missus to go out before making these films? does she not approve?

Bhut Test

ty Milk Man for putting the link up(i didn't know it had loaded yet)

im proud to be an Australian, Very.

hope Ya's like it :)

they are nice..

No she's not to keen on it, as People said "oh you will die" ages ago, and she doesn't want any harm to come to me, But Today as was Anzac day and i said id do it Anzac day months ago if i had 1,,
she let me do it, with her blessings Plus said it smelt like Passionfruit.

its taken many years of practice to be a Professional Idiot, can't just become 1 overnight hahahahaha. Being Clumsy helps a Lot tooo

you're right bent, THSC could have hammed it up a bit, you know, a bit more sniffling, a few pained sighs, a little hyperventilation, but no - he deprived us all of a good laugh by handling it with ease - boring...

Good on ye mate!

That one seems pretty nice...is there much real difference between Bih/Bhut ya think? I'll have the Bih's going b4 long here..since I also got the Dorset and Morrich, I think i'll be good to go. :-)

I rate that 4 beers!
bier.gif
bier.gif
bier.gif
bier.gif

ty Omri, yes they were awesome and hope mine grow like that next season,, now to find a couple of Nasty Scorpions and 7 Pods.. :) and give them a go

I got the sevens and I'm gonna talk to a friend and sort you out for some scorpions fingers crossed.
I'll try and post a pic of my baby 7 pods today sometime.

Back