• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Football Fans?

Sickmont...exactly how many rings? One? Two? How many appearance's to Superbowl? Dallas has lost more Superbowls than you guys have been to. Romosexual?....that's damn near brilliant! Funny stuff bro! I say bring back Emmitt. Emmintt by himself vs. NY Giants...Emmitt 47, Giants minus 6. Cheers bro. TB.

P.S....so what are you cooking for the game? I'm thinkin' wings...

Sorry Sickmont, but I gotta side with TB on this one. Dallas just has too many weapons. Only way Giants win is if Romo blows up like he did in Buffalo...

The only upset this week will be coming from the AFC...:shocked:

Omri said:
You guys are talking about American football, not REAL football (soccer). ;)
Apart from Chromedome at first, he mentioned Stoke city which is English. I'm surprised there weren't more English teams on here.

* Just previewed my post and no way was I suggesting that American football is inferior to the usual football, well not really ;)

rainbowberry said:
Apart from Chromedome at first, he mentioned Stoke city which is English. I'm surprised there weren't more English teams on here.

* Just previewed my post and no way was I suggesting that American football is inferior to the usual football, well not really ;)

American Football is THE real football.....:lol:

OK Giants win....i would like a little red savina with my crow please...

This has been the weirdest post season ever! I still say it's all rigged.... unless the Chargers win, you won't be able to convince me otherwise.

I'm not a huge football fan but I watch it every now & then.
today I watched the cowboys & giants game, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh such sweet victory LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
as you can tell I DO NOT like the cowboys, well that pretty much goes the same for alot of us in MN (not liking the cowboys) it was funny to see the owners face when he was on the sideline at the end :lol:

I'll admit it was a very good game right down to the end.

Oh let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin. Okay Sickmont and CH...I bow down before you and grovel at your feet. The boys started off okay but seemed to lose focus while the Giants became more focused..especially on defense even though thier secondary was beat up. The Giants played an excellent game and beat an excellent team. For all you Giants fans, I tip my hat and say..VERY WELL DONE!! Cheers, TB.

I'm not a giants fan, more so just dont like the cowboys & love seeing them loose :lol:
I think the cowboys ruled the 2nd & 3rd quarter but all their penalties hurt them, but still funny.

I just hope the superbowl is as interesting as this game. I dont like 1 sided games.

I will not rub it in to anyone....i refuse to lower myself to those kind of actions......i will be the better man....

nah...

AH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA!

(hey all i got is a week to bask in victory so gimme a break.....besides, i don't often get the chance to rub one in to some dallas fans):lol:

well good luck sunday vs. the packers. gonna be a tough one i think. can't wait to watch the games though. hope they're good ones at least.

xgrafcorex said:
well good luck sunday vs. the packers. gonna be a tough one i think. can't wait to watch the games though. hope they're good ones at least.

I dont think we can pull that one off, either. Oh well. If that happens then im rooting for the packers to stomp the patriots.

Due to the respect Cowboy fans have for Brett, I am throwing my support behind the Packers. Imagine if they go all the way...what a way to end a career. You go Brett! Cheers ya'll, TB.

Just ran across this...one famous person's take on what happened to the Cowboys and why they are not in the Superbowl. This is too funny!!

Cheers, TB.

you know I was wondering throughout that dallas game what they were talking about what romeo did, they never said on tv but they said romeo thought it was a good idea.

if this is what he did ?
going to mexico with jessica simpson, yea I'd say that'd be a good idea ;):lol:

texas blues said:
Just ran across this...one famous person's take on what happened to the Cowboys and why they are not in the Superbowl. This is too funny!!

Cheers, TB.

That, is aboslutely HYSTERICAL!!! Thanks, TB!

Giants or Patriots?

Back