Any interest for this hot sauce?

Well I made a ton of sauces last year and I thought they were crap.  I gave all of them to my dad and he thought they were good (coming from a dad).....  The only ones I didn't give to him were my CHP, except he took the 5 oz bottle before he left my house today.  I'm not sure if it is good because I'm my own worst critic.  I tried it yesterday and it didn't seem bad but kicked me in the mouth!  Is anyone interested in trying these?  They pH'd below 3.8 when I made them and since I tried it and still alive, I think the risk is low  :drooling:

I'd be willing to send for shipping only.  If no interest then no big deal, but wanted to share some hot sauce love.  Labels ain't pretty or anything for that matter, but I kept things sterile and at high temp with low pH.

Made with (fermented):

Reapers
TS Butch T's
7 pod primo's
Fuji apple
Garlic

Then added water and honey.

20150705_201853.jpg

Im also interested if everything doesn't go to changes4myfuture.  Text please for fast transaction.  8155496614

Would love one if any are left. In Idaho so it's extremely close. Please message me on the forums if there is one. Thanks.

Back