• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any members from Columbus (OH) area

Interested in attending the Central OH Home and Garden show in Columbus? It runs from 2/28 to 3/8 at the State Fairgrounds.

I have two Special Guest passes as well as a Free Media Parking pass.

If interested, PM me - I can't make it.

Mike

THP,

Would YOU want Iggy to represent you? He'd probably go around to ech exhibit and drop a herb seed or two in each container!

J/K - we are at opposite ends of the state and C-Bus is in the middle. But he wanted to travel south, I would give him the tickets.

Mike

Thanks for the offer (and kind words), Mike. But I'll have to pass, money's a little tight right now and I already has some traveling coming up soon that'll be draining finances here and there.

wordwiz said:
Iggy,

I understand. I would love to go but there's no way I can.

Mike
If you were going that woul dreally actually be the only incentive for me to go.

Try craigslist, maybe you can sell them. Oh wait, JoeNLinda are in Columbus (they run TheHotZoneOnline.com and are member here, although they don't post much). Send them a email at thehotzone@gmail.com. Just tell 'em Passow mentioned them.

Iggy,

I didn't want to sell them as they were free. As it turns out, I have a writer who is also a gardener and wants to go.

Some day, we'll get together in C-Bus. My problem is I have only Thursday afternoons off and some weeks I work then.

Mike

Mike,

Linda and Joe here...

I know that the weekends of those shows are ones that I (Joe) have already committed to work, so I wouldn't be available to go. If I'm not around to watch our little ones, then I'm not sure if Linda could swing by and see what's going on there. If you still need some help, shoot an email to us through our blog and we'll see what can be worked out.

- Joe

Joe,

Thanks, but I think I'm covered. One of my writers loves gardening as much as I do and she said she needs to get away for a day or two.

If anything else comes my way this summer, I'll let you know.

Mike

Back