• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music any metal heads on thp?

Anyone who posts on the "What are you listening to right now" thread knows I am a metalhead. Opeth (older), Daylight Dies, Soulfallen, Turbid North, Slumber, Machine Head, Mastodon, Children Of Bodom, Bullet For My Valentine, Between The Buried And Me, Nevermore, Okera, Necrophagist, Revocation, Atten Ash, Jeff Loomis, Lamb Of God and countless others.

Not really a metalhead (I lean more towards Deutschrock), though I listen to it frequently. My preference goes to sabaton as I like their texts (about historical battles).

We know you like the latter H-n-B. :D

Honestly, I've never heard of the former Slaughter. Didn't think you could duplicate band names.

To get us back on track.

Yeah its a cover, but I like their version better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTtV0QYvuyI

sicman said:
slaughter? Lol.

From Canada.... Chuck from Death used to play in Slaughter...

Jeff H said:
Slaughter was a Canadian death/thrash band. They formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in 1984 playing thrash metal and briefly featured Chuck Schuldiner on guitar in 1986. Originally, they released two demos and two full albums. Slaughter was disbanded from 1989-1995 but returned in 1996 to record a cover of Celtic Frost's "Dethroned Emperor" for a tribute album called In Memory of Celtic Frost.[1] In 2001, they re-released "Strappado" under the Nuclear Blast label.

Sorry, have to school y'all LOL. At least HNB researched it ;)

Helvete said:
Some more great metal from Germany.
Hold on a minute. No one mentions German metal without Rammstein. Warning, will get you fired if you watch them at work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NteVmdoo1yI

Dedicated to a certain someone...

YouTube]

\m/ metalhead since I was born. Lucky enough to have much older brothers and sisters raise me on it. Thrash and Death metal mostly. All my friends are into black, doom, and prog. I can't seem to get into it no matter how much they sing its praises.

Back