• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Any UK brain strain 7 pod growers?

I REALLY want to try/buy a few fresh brain strain pods but can't find any sellers in the UK. If any growers could help please let me know so we can make a deal! I'm not always online so forgive any delays in correspondence! Cheers.

Somebody told me to try kerno chilli farm but that was a bit of a let down. Happy to take order and make you think there would be business only to ignore you.

Tom & olly's chili farm.. Still awaiting my peppers from them. There brainstrain is some kind of Moruga hybrid... Very 7 pot looking pods. They also do other superhot's.

Trinidad scorpions you can buy from eBay, guy located in Bristol I think it is... Will get info later for you. Average around 10 for £5 plus p&p.

Another source is located in Portugal and these are sold as Moruga's but the general concensus on here is they are butch T's.... either way they are exceptionally hot... Make a Dorset seem like a birds eye lol. I ordered on sat evening and they where sent out Monday... I received my package the following morning... They arrived in the uk early Thursday though (I tracked them) I suspect they where singled out by customs and that's why the delay. Exceptionally good quality pods and cheap.

http://stores.ebay.nl/O-Quintal/Fresh-peppers-/_i.html?_fsub=585368519&_sid=69676649&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Tom & Olly came through. Very impressed with their Scorpions and Naga's. Good prices too :))

They also do range of other products and if your in the UK it would be worth checking them out. They can be found on Facebook :)

Back