• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Walking Dead Fans?

AHHH I know im SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! Its such an amazing show! They have been playing the marathon of Season 1 and 2 ALL weekend :D

yeah, read the comics up to January of this year, seen first two seasons. Never read a comic that plays with your emotions as much as this. Maybe Y: The Last Man, but, no . . . not quite as much.

Almost sux.
Will have to wait till it comes out on DVD, but can skip the serious over advertising that way.

I swear, 30 mins of adverts is a bit much.

Just did a Season 2 DVD marathon to get all caught up with the show, and then watched the premiere of Season 3. Oh man, I can't wait to see where things go with this new season. Between this one and Breaking Bad, AMC is one of my favorite channels on TV.

For those that have dish I got an,email saying that they now have a multi-year contract..

DISH is pleased to announce that we have reached a multi-year agreement with AMC Networks, which has restored AMC on channel 131.All customers will be able to enjoy AMC in free preview on channel 131, and for fans of The Walking Dead, the first episode of the season will be available on-demand for a limited time*. Please check your channel guide for a complete listing.We appreciate your patience during this time and thank you for being a valued DISH customer.Sincerely,DISH

Plowing through season 1 right now. watching episode 5 right now. I think its pretty good. Does it stay good, get better, get worse?

Damn, just finished the 2nd season premiere. Ohhhhhhhdear. I'll be caught up early next week. These go by really fast.
Thanks Doc, you are right on!

The Best Zombies Ever!!! Vampires are for tweener girls...

Rick really needs to pull his panties out of his crack and get behind Lori. The survival of the species may be riding on that baby.

Back