• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anybody else here a gearhead?

Holden Monaro

well Vauxhall Monaro to be technical

but I always liked the fact that they werent afraid to promote the Holden model in Australia

not to mention the holden ans vauxhall got better options than the US's shitty GTO version

Nice!!! You ever run it at the track? I just finished up putting in a 306 w/blower(a Kenne-Bell blowzilla) motor for my friends 95 GT convertible(and yes,it's a stick too). After dyno-tuning, she ran a 12.43 in the quarter. Not bad for a 3900 pound pig, huh? Oh, and if you need anything for a Ford/Lincoln-Mercury, i work at a LIncoln-Mercury dealership on the parts counter, so just let me know.

I don't think any Mustang has ever weighed 2 tons, unless it was full of water or concrete blocks. my Grand Marquis comes in at 3,650 LBS. and its a Full Size car.

what got ya into the Holdens ,mate apart from them being the best make of car in history hahahahahahaha

LOL we have a rebadged Holden over here it was called a Pontiac GTO, fun as hell to drive, how do I know? I'm a mechanic got to test drive it lots, after I repaired it.

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_1009_1988_ford_mustang_saleen_ego_breaker/viewall.html I helped install the Exhaust on this one a few years back, the block they talk about in the article ended up being a questionable build, he had to tear it down and found some stuff was of questionable quality. this car is a rocket ship with AC tah boot. Not many street cars can keep up with him.

Heres one I did the AC/Wire Harness(Bumper to Bumper), Tilt Steering with full upgrade etc.
0312101454a.jpg
0221111316b.jpg
0506101152a.jpg
0221111316a_289458.jpg

I don't think any Mustang has ever weighed 2 tons, unless it was full of water or concrete blocks. my Grand Marquis comes in at 3,650 LBS. and its a Full Size car.

LOL we have a rebadged Holden over here it was called a Pontiac GTO, fun as hell to drive, how do I know? I'm a mechanic got to test drive it lots, after I repaired it.

http://www.musclemus...er/viewall.html I helped install the Exhaust on this one a few years back, the block they talk about in the article ended up being a questionable build, he had to tear it down and found some stuff was of questionable quality. this car is a rocket ship with AC tah boot. Not many street cars can keep up with him.

Heres one I did the AC/Wire Harness(Bumper to Bumper), Tilt Steering with full upgrade etc.
0312101454a.jpg
0221111316b.jpg
0506101152a.jpg
0221111316a_289458.jpg
Thats a tuff looking little stepside ute mate.....nice

Holden Monaro

well Vauxhall Monaro to be technical

but I always liked the fact that they werent afraid to promote the Holden model in Australia

not to mention the holden ans vauxhall got better options than the US's shitty GTO version

The first toranas were a Ta and were based on a vauxhall viva absolute piece of sh!t, But morphed into a Ford eatin tyre frying monster hahahahaha

Back