event Anyone from Ct. Mass. NY or RI. Att ention !!!!!

Mad Hill Pepper said:
Mad Hill Peppers will have a booth at the Durham Fair in Durham Ct...Come By and see us...We will have alot of Peppers (FRESH
DRIED and Powdered) there...Come by all and say hello...love to talk pepperology with you...Say your from THP www.madhillpeppers.com:mouthonfire:

Hey the Luckydog pack will be there. Where are you located on the green or down the hill a bit?

Hoping to see you there on Fri or Sun it doesnt look good however. Its been tough lately...
We have had a family problem since last Thurs. (medical)

Mad Hill Pepper said:
A special gift for all THP members....We will have Bih AND BHUT JOLOKIA there FRESH ... hopefully a live plant YOU PICK Man are they HOTTTT...

Didnt seem like Tom(?) knew about the pepper deal? I bought a few peppers I wanted any ways..... I looked for a few hours you were tucked away -- Had my share of pulled pork, fried dough, Lime Ricky's, lemon ade, fried clams, and an onion blossom looking for ya .... nice selection .... amazing how many think they are bad ass and look for "the hottest you got" I told one guy he might want to eat that Bhut Jolokia in the privacy of his own home :lol:

Tom said you came by Saturday night..I went home for some rest, I had been up for days. Did he hook you up with anything? If not email me, from the site. I told him, but he's a little old and had too much beer and peppers (hehe)..I hope you liked what you saw. Yea we got some real winners everyday thinking they were "man enough"...one Kid came back Sunday and told us some horrific stories from the night before at a party..Pepper eating contest..He says he's going to email picutes...All in all we had fun though. Met some awsome people!!

Hope it was the guy I was talking to -- he seemed a little cocky. Heckuv a lot of people... good time you probably could fair well in Southingtons Apple Harvest Festival as well runs around the same time as Durham (28,29,30 and 5,6,7 for wares other than food) a member from this site has a Cigar and Hot sauce shop downtown a place to cool down or heat up.

Back