• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone have a PS3?

Just wondering if anyone here has a PS3 and playing online. If so post up your PSN name and we can get a game of something going. If anyone here is interested in adding me my PSN handle is HAWKFREEK.

Well I do have the console, but my network is down, so no online gaming for me. What kind of games do you play?
Me and the guys are into FPS games, like Resistance: Fall of Man, The Darkness, Call of Duty 3/4 and a couple of RPG one like Oblivion. :)
Not that I have the time, I haven't touched my PS3 for over a month.

Omri said:
What kind of games do you play?
Me and the guys are into FPS games, like Resistance: Fall of Man, The Darkness, Call of Duty 3/4 and a couple of RPG one like Oblivion.

When you get back online, do yourself a favor and get Warhawk. Absolutely addictive. Have oblivion for a couple months but haven't played it yet, and have COD4 but afraid to go online with it because there is internet rumor that it is bricking consoles.

Back