trade Anyone in DFW area wanna trade?

Anyone in DFW area wanna trade? I have 2 Doug X Morugas and 2 Bombay X Morich in 6 inch nursery pots with good cocoa soil and hydroton for drainage, leaves are Huge, hitting 12 inches tall. I kept one of each! I have limited space so more variety would be good. Only been fed with Tea Party tea! I live in an apartment and am running out of space on the patio!
I am looking for a couple of Trinidad Peps, Red Savina, Scotch Bonnet, Thai Rat Turds,,,,just something flavorful and different?

Be Well

I don't want to trade, but if you want a plant, just come on over and I will give you one...they are in soil...and they are pretty big, so it's up to you....

I am cutting way back on the varieties I am growing and going to concentrate on my 7 Pot and Trinidad Scorpion plants...it seems we are going in the opposite direction, I am trying "purify" my strains and you are working crosses....I am too old to stabilize a cross...

Hey Alabama!

Well after this 107 degree week I think I might take you up on that offer as the heat wave literally boiled and deep fried most of what I had. especially the mutants! I had one Bhut growing and it is in intensive care and not responding. I just wanted to grow one or 2 superhots this year but it just ain't working out.

Next time it below 100 and I go to Temple I might give you a shout I am rite over here by Grapevine Lake, I got some nice western prints I could trade ya on www.allthingsrustix.com...

Anyway Thanx fer the offer

Be Well

Back