• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone in the Twin City area?

I have 4 free tickets to the MasterCraft US Pro Wakeboard Tour on Island Lake in the Minneappolis/St Paul area for this weekend. The tickets are good for either Saturday or Sunday. These are general admission tickets but if you bring the letter that I will provide you will be sitting in a reserved area. These tickets are provided to me because I am a MasterCraft boat owner and this is one of the benefits I receive. If you are in the area and are interested, PM me with your contact info and I can get these out post haste.

Please ask for the tickets if you are absolutely going to use them.

Hey Dan,
Grew up in Shoreview, used to party at Island lake Park as a teen. Small lake but the skiers love it. I work about 7 miles from there in White Bear Lake. Let me know if you don't get rid of them.

Marv

Hey Marv,

They are yours if you want them and are going to use them. PM me your address and I'll get these out to you ASAP.

I see you are in Grantsburg... I go to Balsam Lake every August for a fishing trip/Party. Grantsburg is just a little north of Balsam, right?

Dan

Hey Dan,
I am south of the cities in Hastings. Unfortunately I will not be able to use the tickets but I do appreciate the offer. Thanks.

Dan, I too thank you for the offer. But I don't know if I would make for sure and would not want to waste them.
Thanks again,
Marv

No problem you guys. I finally got rid of them. I would have loved to go as I am an avid water skier but it was such short notice when I received them. We have the Pro Wakeboard Nationals by me In Pleasant Prairie, WI and then we also have one of the coolest contest called Double Up Del Noche. It's an invitation only Wakeboard Double up Big Air competition at night under the lights. This year it's in Milwaukee at the SummerFest grounds on the lake front. Last year it was in Lake Geneva which is only 10 minutes from me. What a great party!!! Here's a small vid from last year
http://www.wakepics.com/out.php/wak...mv?i=16950&h=13c3a1c0994720fe9e3dfc7b45ad5113

I am so stoked for this years competition

We've got a wakeboard crew on our lake here in Rigaud, Dan... If I got into that sport, I think you'd have to "wake" me from a coma. These wakeboarders are nuts!

T

Tina Brooks said:
We've got a wakeboard crew on our lake here in Rigaud, Dan... If I got into that sport, I think you'd have to "wake" me from a coma. These wakeboarders are nuts!

T

HAH Me too! I went out last Thursday and shredded what was left of the miniscus in my left knee. Looks like at 40 years old I'm going to have to slow down a touch. I'll stick to barefooting...

Back