• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anyone know of a source of fresh UK superhots?

I'm quite keen to try some fresh superhot peppers, but here in the UK i cant seem to find any suppliers that sell fresh ones, plenty of dried ones, and many US suppliers but none in England :/. Does anyone know of anyone who sells them in the UK? 

Kernow guy not very reliable though. I made several attempts last year and left orders each time but he just kept forgetting or simply couldn't be bothered.

Sickman peppers will posts to uk... Slightly more costly but you do get more peppers and choice :-)

There is another super hot grower based in Southampton but I can't remember their company name atm, I will dig it up. They do good deals :-)
Kernow guy not very reliable though. I made several attempts last year and left orders each time but he just kept forgetting or simply couldn't be bothered.

Sickman peppers will posts to uk... Slightly more costly but you do get more peppers and choice :-)

There is another super hot grower based in Southampton but I can't remember their company name atm, I will dig it up. They do good deals :-)

As Terry isn't on THP, I`ll answer for him. If you had a problem doing business with Terry can you please contact me?

I`m certain Terry would want to make anything that went wrong, right. He`s that kind of guy. I have spoken with him about your post and all he asks for is the opportunity to have a chat with you and try to gain you back as a customer. 

I hope you will get in touch. 

I've got a few plants growing and could send the odd pod once harvesting takes place. Or were you looking for a steady supplier etc?

Never had a problem with Terry, I've placed a few orders with Kernow Chillies now and always been extremely happy with what I've received.

There is also Paul Willett on Facebook look for O.C.D. Obsessive Chilli Disorder. Again placed a number of orders, great pods again.

The other is Cliff Hyslop also known as Devon Chilli Man, same as the above.

Order chillies off all three, had them within a couple of days, all fresh, no problems and most of all, pepper I've not tried before, can't beat that.

Paul79 said:
Never had a problem with Terry, I've placed a few orders with Kernow Chillies now and always been extremely happy with what I've received.

There is also Paul Willett on Facebook look for O.C.D. Obsessive Chilli Disorder. Again placed a number of orders, great pods again.

The other is Cliff Hyslop also known as Devon Chilli Man, same as the above.

Order chillies off all three, had them within a couple of days, all fresh, no problems and most of all, pepper I've not tried before, can't beat that.

I agree with you and Paul and Cliff are really good guys, too. I also highly recommend Chris Fowler, another one available via Facebook. Chris and Terry have both sent pods and sauces to me in the USA.

Back