• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

anyone know Trinidad Douglah ?

Hi all !!
today's mission is to find some pics or any info about a chili name Trinidad Douglah ...they seem realy hard to find in trinidad probably more than is bro T'dad scorpion and 7pod and supose to be a super hot trinidad pepper ?? I did find anything on this chili via internet so maybe one of you can help me !!!!:lol:

I am from Trinidad and have never heard of this pepper.

btw in Trinidad, the local word Dougla normally refers to someone
who is of mixed negro/indian parentage, eg negro father, indian mother and vice versa since the major ethnic groups here are negro and indian origins.

QuebecFire said:
Hi all !!
today's mission is to find some pics or any info about a chili name Trinidad Douglah ...they seem realy hard to find in trinidad probably more than is bro T'dad scorpion and 7pod and supose to be a super hot trinidad pepper ?? I did find anything on this chili via internet so maybe one of you can help me !!!!:lol:

Theres a lot of probably well deserved hype around at the moment regarding Trinidad Peppers with Scorpions & 7's etc...it would be good for us all to remember this is prime territory for scams.
Don't go swapping any milking cows for beanstalks Johnny :neutral:

I know a girl from trinidad who send me a lot of t'dad pepper seed like 7pod ,t'dad scorpion an many other but she said the if I love t'dad Super hot pepper I'll like the t'dad douglah ...and she said that it was really dificult to get theme (harder than 7pod or other) but she find them and send it to me ...so i'm looking about pix our info about this pepper

Ps : sorry for all the people who want seed ...I just can't share ,I recieve about 5 seed of each ...so sorry I dont have seed to trade or sell or ... just keep it FOR ME :cool: but I'll share when I'll grow them ...so dont pm me now I'll post when I'll get more seed

Ah... Trinidad Scorpion and 7-Pot, that's awesome! :onfire:
Not sure the Douglah actually exist, Google say it doesn't.

LOL goggle ..I'm not actualy talking about a comercial pepper ... I ever know that there is no info about it on goggle .. but if you remeber the 7pod was a legend ...and there is not a lot of info about this pepper and still exist so this is the reson why i post here !

Have fun growing it. Its nice to try different seeds from around the world, and those Trinidad people love their heat.

lennyk said:
btw in Trinidad, the local word Dougla normally refers to someone
who is of mixed negro/indian parentage, eg negro father, indian mother and vice versa since the major ethnic groups here are negro and indian origins.

Maybe then the pepper is a hybrid.

funny, but the chocolate habs are nonexistent here, I know they are supposed to be common in Jamaica but you dont find them in Trinidad at all

wordwiz said:
Uh, maybe between a Chocolate Habanero and one of the Naga varieties?

:shocked: the elusive Trinidad Dognuts? what's that ...Is this a kind of joke that I dont understand cause I'm not english or this a pepper ???:!:.....I also get Morouga red that I dont find any info about :!: just cant wait to grow them ...it will be probably the best way to get the right info ....

Back