• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

anyone wana take a shot at it .....

IMG_20121210_121146-1_zps47e8642e.jpg

here is another pic , before it started to really turn.
IMG_20121207_141824-1-1_zps74d4f6ef.jpg

Well Its really interesting that all you fellows replied with the same guess. With all honesty, I must tell ya folks that it is not a Big Sun Hab .... but a HP22B-A aka Carolina Reaper.

heres a pic of the pod almost fully ripe.
IMG_20121209_150302_zpse374b6d0.jpg

If that thing is not superhot, you paid top dollar for a big sun hab knockoff.

Wonder if refunds are available....you get this one from the grower or the marketer?

Well Its really interesting that all you fellows replied with the same guess. With all honesty, I must tell ya folks that it is not a Big Sun Hab .... but a HP22B-A aka Carolina Reaper. ...
In all honesty your first two pictures are not very good, luckily some folks here tried to help guess and I can see how they came up with their pick BTW if you knew what it was all along why would you bother posting?

He never said he did not know what it was. With that kind of variance maybe he wanted to see if somebody could see that it was a reaper. Obviously he could not.

In all honesty your first two pictures are not very good, luckily some folks here tried to help guess and I can see how they came up with their pick BTW if you knew what it was all along why would you bother posting?
Now ! note that all that replied , were constant with their educated guess.... so now that the big sun hab pops, what does it mean ???? that the darn REAPER is what ! ???? Think about it !

sorry that my pics were of poor quality, I cant afford a IPhone .

Now ! note that all that replied , were constant with their educated guess.... so now that the big sun hab pops, what does it mean ???? that the darn REAPER is what ! ???? …
That great minds think alike? Not sure where you going with this, with poor pics I can see how some would guess wrong and if the person posting next likes the first guess he may just agree and state the same .... That said, I can identify all the plants I grow without any labels but it's possible others would have issue with my pics as well, who knows ...

… sorry that my pics were of poor quality, I cant afford a IPhone .

Omar I don’t mean any offense by stating the facts that pictures are of poor quality. I'm not sure how to interpret your reply about iphone but I’m a standing member of anythingbutipod and anythingbutiphone ... I don’t believe any apple products take good pictures but this isn't the issue here AFAIK …

So in other words you mean follow the leader ?
I didn’t say that, I said “with poor pics I can see how some would guess wrong and if the person posting next likes the first guess he may just agree and state the same.” In retrospect I should have said the following person agrees with the first persons assessment and just replies in kind.

In other words, if you posted that something looked like a Habanero pepper and I thought you were right, I might just agree with you and post the same. That does not mean follow the leader IMO (in my opinion). That said, what you say can take place as it's not out of the realm of reality but it does not mean that this is the case here, I just don't know or I would be guessing. Furthermore I stated with low quality pictures (yes I know this isn’t your fault, so no offense) it is hard enough to try and identify any pod correctly VS looking at one in real life. By low quality I’m trying to describe what I see; grainy, color gradients appear streaky instead of translucent or smooth, muted and not sharp. Again, I mean no disrespect, trying to describe what I see and I couldn't even guess based on the first pics, the follow up one is better IMO (in my opinion).

thanks joyner ...
Yes he’s right, thanks Chris I wasn’t around to clarify it.

so as far as you know what is the issue ? …
That comment (AFAIK) was in relation to your post “sorry that my pics were of poor quality, I cant afford a IPhone.” I said “Omar I don’t mean any offense by stating the facts that pictures are of poor quality. I'm not sure how to interpret your reply about iphone but I’m a standing member of anythingbutipod and anythingbutiphone ... I don’t believe any apple products take good pictures but this isn't the issue here AFAIK.” By saying that I mean that I don’t know what the issue is but I’m assuming its hardware related to the Kyocera Hydro you used to take the shots, maybe it doesn’t have a good macro setting or other hardware related issues, I just don’t know …

Back