• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

anyone wana take a shot at it .....

IMG_20121210_121146-1_zps47e8642e.jpg

here is another pic , before it started to really turn.
IMG_20121207_141824-1-1_zps74d4f6ef.jpg

yeah this darn phone sucks at taking pics, I would think an IPhone would take better pics being that the prize for one is $400.00- $500.00.
I’d be looking more for a rig like Joyners EOS 7D or the newer 6D instead of an iphone but that’s just me. Take a look at some of his pics, the pictures from a 7D are amazing! Don’t know about you but I’ll hopefully be saving for an upgrade in the near future …

For a better picture, pull back a little, you are too close and there is low light which makes for high ISO and NOISE.

As for the POD, looks like a mutt but like many I am curious as to how it tastes and the heat level.

Here are what my Golden Habanero pods looked like in 2012

post-7027-0-49389300-1346434631.jpg

I am hoping out of all of us here on the board that some of us get the pods pictured as the Reaper from our plants.

You have an opinion on the pepper Willard or just the photo?
No need for thin skin on the net, if the picture was of better quality your guess or opinion may have been better on the money and yes the picture does make a difference when you are trying to identify something in this forum. Mind you I never even stated that this whole thread could have been deceptive to trigger such responses, because I never felt it was intentional but I've been know to be wrong many times before :D While I didn't guess at it, I would have thought the same as you posted ...

For a better picture, pull back a little, you are too close and there is low light which makes for high ISO and NOISE. As for the POD, looks like a mutt but like many I am curious as to how it tastes and the heat level.

Here are what my Golden Habanero pods looked like in 2012 *Picture*
Solid advice, the picture would be better and easier to identify per your suggestion and nice Pic!

I am hoping out of all of us here on the board that some of us get the pods pictured as the Reaper from our plants.
Me too :)

Back