wanted ANYONE WANT TO TRADE SEEDS? I have BHUT JOLOKIA (red)

What are you looking for ? I am not really interested in a Bhuts; but i d have a bunch of seeds... and I like t give things away. Let me know.

Well new at this I actually and have 2 bhuts jolokia plants I started from seeds:0) that are flowering but keep falling of:0( um a serreno,and two very new plant 1 jamaican hot red and 1 caribbean red I got those seeds from low's other than that im looking for something that will do well in phx,az? Id like to try dorset naga,7pod of some sort,a diff kind of hab they habe org in the stores here I dont know im open for suggestions and your generocity is appreciated.

Hi MegaSpokaneMan,
I have the Billy Goat and Arledge available. Both are favorites so I save alot of seed. You can Email me or pm me if interested in either.

Smitty if you are up for another variety pack I'll swap with ya.
Hey mega. If you have a few extra my son and I built a greenhouse and love growing peppers. Thanks

Hey smitty, I'm all over the bhuts, have quite a few different varieties you might be interested in. PM me if interested.
What are you looking for ? I am not really interested in a Bhuts; but i d have a bunch of seeds... and I like t give things away. Let me know.
Mega If you have any extras I'd be interested in that action also.

I am looking to get a few Red Bhut Jolokia seed or plants if anyone wants to work something out. Let me know

Back