• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

aqua flakes

Do you want big chili plants?

• I want big chili! Dig it!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no I perfer Growing the old fashion way.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I will stick to natural growing methods,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I recommend Aqua flakes Part A and B for optimal Chili growth.
The aqua flakes also helps your plants flower. Which in turn once the flower is pollinated
grows into our beloved chili's!

You can find Aqua flakes on Amazon.com
and other internet stores.

its worked wonders for my chilis, even the little baby plants are producing, I expect to see some midget Congo fatalis by the middle of september. My plants produce so much, I have been giving away chili to friends and neighbors.

i personally have not used it, the local hydro shop sells it and a few of the pepper plants they are growing in the shop look good and that what they are usingin the hydro setup. so not sure how good it works in soil. so without a comparison grow pictures every fert with all micros will work just fine as longas you get the PH right.

does it really make that big of a difference ?

& is it organic ?
dude less than a week ago

I picked my Red savinas clean, as well as my bhut/ naga jolokias

and my Yellow habaneros ( ya I stumbled upon an anomoly N bet ur butts im goin to breed it) has a very citrus taste.
More flavorful than the regular orange parent..... same heat level. Im going to guess the Tropical close to 100 degree humid georgia summer helped produce a new variety of Habanero.

all my chili plants are starting to flower.

as for organic, it is a plant food you would have to contact the manufacture to decide that but its awesome.
It forces your plants to flower. Which when growing chili plants is what you want. I have had phenomenal results!

dude less than a week ago

I picked my Red savinas clean, as well as my bhut/ naga jolokias

and my Yellow habaneros ( ya I stumbled upon an anomoly N bet ur butts im goin to breed it) has a very citrus taste.
More flavorful than the regular orange parent..... same heat level. Im going to guess the Tropical close to 100 degree humid georgia summer helped produce a new variety of Habanero.

all my chili plants are starting to flower.

dangg. ill check it out.
as for organic, it is a plant food you would have to contact the manufacture to decide that but its awesome.
It forces your plants to flower. Which when growing chili plants is what you want. I have had phenomenal results!

spam1.jpg

ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF CHILLI.

I think forcing a misdemeanor criminal to eat 10 jolokias and 10 Butch T scorpions

would be a serious punishment!

Then having the chili juices rubbed all over thier bodies.

Ok im gonna go out on a limb here in case its not a infomercial.

I have two sets of plants growing. 1 using the floranova line and the other using the company that makes aqua flakes. They have a line called Soil A and Soil B for the different growth phases. So far i cant tell a difference. But I am using a compost tea that i make with the Floranova. So that being said, the Soil A and B is not getting it and the plants look just as good... take it for what it is worth. Prob less then 2 cents :)

Back