• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Argggg not my Naga!

I'm glad to hear it survived the porch fall! The plant looks beautiful!

My plants look similar but when it came to eating the nagas I was very disappointed. A few are hot but most aren't even as close to being hotter then my carribean habs :)

Something seems off then. My Nagas were so much hotter than my Caribbean Reds. Environmental conditions? Who knows. You can smell the difference when cutting one open.

Chris

I agree, the Jalokias look fantastic.
Under great growing conditions, all the Caribbean reds could do it shout to the Nagas, "We're not worthy!". Nagas are so much hotter. The only drawback is the Nagas are the slowest ripening chili I've ever grown- twice as slow as anything else.

the Prodigal Pepper!

is this your way of stressing your plants to got more/hotter fruit? I must remember that technique...

well Tasted the Naga, a slice of the pepper, there were there of us. It was hot but no where near the hot that I expected. There was a camera shy man.... not allowed to show on internet :onfire: sorry but there was no screaming n stuff.

Back