Arledge Seeds Available!!!

I still have a fair amount of Arledge seeds available for trade/swap. The Arledge is a Louisiana Heirloom. The peppers are about 3 to 4 inches long and about 2 inches wide at the shoulders. They are bright shiny red and grow pointed upwards. This is my favorite cooking / culinary pepper. The Arledge is a little hotter than a Jalapeno and has an excellent flavor. It makes an awesome salsa accompanied by a "Cold Frosty One!!!" This has become an increasingly difficult pepper to find. If you have never tried growing the Arledge your missing out on a great overall pepper!!

Hmm. This is intriguing. I'd be down to grow a few.

Send me a message on what you have to trade.

Very interesting. I would like to try some arledge

Send me a message on what you have to trade.

all I have to offer for trade atm is Red Datil or Trinidad Scorpions or Hungarian Hot Wax.

Red Datil would be fine. Send me a message if you want to exchange addresses.

What seeds you looking for to trade?

Right now I'm interested in Mexican Varieties. But you can send me a message stating what you have available or what you can comfortably part with. I will make a selection and we will go from there Marine. Semper Fi Bro. 1974-1979 Parris Island, Okinawa, and Camp Pendelton!!!

I'm game :) let me know what you are interested in, and I'll let you know how many seeds I can send!

Ken

Ken, what do you have an excess of you can comfortably part with. Send me a message.

Hey Doc, Let me know what you want for a trade I do have more than what's on my trade list for good buddies like you and Silva. Thanks again for the super stock billy goats. I gave a couple to Silva For some choc habs and Jamaican hot chocos he gave me. These arledge sound great. I started 4 containers of billys tuesday so hopefully in a week or so I'll have at least a couple of sprouts.

Back