ARSON FIRE

arsonfire.jpg

Hi guys

I finally got some jars from the packaging place (took 4 months!) so now have Arson Fire - superhot chilli puree back in stock.
Made with 75% superhot chillies and just enough vinegar for preserving from Heatseekers Chilli (my food company).
Great in curries, pasta and stews.

Buy from Wildfire Chilli

Way to bring the heat and spread it around there Wildfire! :mouthonfire: :onfire: :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

What's the flavor like on this one?

I'm really enjoying the heat and flavor of your Incinerator Extreme Chilli Hot Sauce.

dvg

Yep only superhot stuff from us!

it actually has a sweetness to it.
It's just great for spicing up your cooking without overpowering it with other flavours like garlic etc. It's meant to be like a "clean" base so that you can choose what flavours you want in your dish but with the added hotness. I licked the spoon clean the other day and it gave me the hiccups! Not often I get them with chilli.

Sorry i thought marketplace - buy,sell sauces etc would be since they are for sale???
Or is it because I put a link to my website and didn't offer it straight for sale off here?
I thought promotion would be more for new stuff...
No worries my misunderstanding

Because you're not selling it here and basically say "our product is back! go to our website and order some!", it doesn't really fit in the marketplace. you could sell those in the marketplace if you like, just not like that.

Back