• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

As the board wimp

yea name and shame, if you get stung when buying peppers or seeds, online or in a store, we demand to know the name of the merchant

I recently bought some from Marx Foods, and found them to be quite hot. It was funny, my brother and I were cutting small pieces of them off the pod and chewing on it.

Not as hot as a hab? Yeah, something wrong there. They are expensive too.

avoid the naga jolokias, theres a fine line of the REAL naga jolokias that are HOT & then the naga jolokias that are cayennes for heat. its all a stupid label thing & mostly people are selling the wimpy version.

I will look for the real thing at some better places next time I hit cleveland. The place I bought them Heather's Heavenly Heat in Hudson OH caters to the upper crust of society. I can see the yuppie's right now: "oh yes cedric, I just ate a naga from Heather's and I just wanted to cry"

The master of all that is hot used to work there, or maybe he still does? did you meet a dirty hippy in there? :lol:

Omri said:
The master of all that is hot used to work there, or maybe he still does? did you meet a dirty hippy in there? :lol:

Oh my...

This story certainly took an evil turn.

Is it revenge of the "One that shall not be named"?

paulky_2000 said:
Oh my...

This story certainly took an evil turn.

Is it revenge of the "One that shall not be named"?

No. That's a different cat. The one that shall not be named is famous for teh spiceenesxct and being a non eater of all thangs spicy and hawt!

Back